volume in Chinese
[ 'vɔlju:m; (US) -jəm ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "volume"Synonyms of "volume""volume" in a sentence"volume" meaning
- She read a few lines and dropped the volume .
- He bought a bound volume of the magazine .
- He took down a dusty row of volumes .
- Some histories are one hundred volumes long .
- Common units of volume are cubic centimeter .
- A gas is squeezed into a smaller volume .
- It took years to compilie this volume .
- The purpose of this volume is to explore the cell .
- This library comprises about 13,000 volumes .
- The total volume of the particles is negligible .
- physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
- the magnitude of sound (usually in a specified direction); "the kids played their music at full volume"
Synonyms: loudness, intensity,
- the property of something that is great in magnitude; "it is cheaper to buy it in bulk"; "he received a mass of correspondence"; "the volume of exports"
Synonyms: bulk, mass,
- a publication that is one of a set of several similar publications; "the third volume was missing"; "he asked for the 1989 volume of the Annual Review"
- the amount of 3-dimensional space occupied by an object; "the gas expanded to twice its original volume"
- a relative amount; "mix one volume of the solution with ten volumes of water"
"volume indicator" in Chinese, "void volume" in Chinese, "volume expansion" in Chinese, "atomic volume" in Chinese, "cumulative volume" in Chinese, "volume level" in Chinese, "specific volume" in Chinese, "volume unit" in Chinese, "traffic volume" in Chinese, "voluble stem" in Chinese, "volubly" in Chinese, "volum" in Chinese, "volum label" in Chinese, "volumaex" in Chinese, "volume (insulation) leakage" in Chinese, "volume (space) tons" in Chinese, "volume 17" in Chinese, "volume absorption" in Chinese,