voltage in Chinese
[ 'vəʊltidʒ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "voltage"Synonyms of "voltage""voltage" in a sentence"voltage" meaning
- It is fed into the grid at this voltage .
- Thus, the terminal voltage drops to zero .
- The voltage had been reduced in stages .
- The electric current varies directly with the voltage .
- Precise control of voltages is my business .
- The current lags behind the voltage .
- The exact voltages used depend on the local supply .
- The triode steps up voltage .
- The voltage of the amplified signal at the loudspeaker is 2v .
- So that one arrow will suffice for both voltage and current .
- the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
Synonyms: electric potential, potential, potential difference, potential drop,
- the rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit; expressed in volts
Synonyms: electromotive force, emf,
"voltage sensitivity" in Chinese, "voltage regulator" in Chinese, "voltage divider" in Chinese, "knee voltage" in Chinese, "voltage amplifier" in Chinese, "zener voltage" in Chinese, "breakdown voltage" in Chinese, "volta spot turn (for lady)" in Chinese, "volta superior" in Chinese, "volta werke elektricitaets" in Chinese, "volta 的复数。" in Chinese, "volta-werke elektricitaets-gmbh" in Chinese, "voltage 220v" in Chinese, "voltage across poles" in Chinese, "voltage across the terminals" in Chinese, "voltage adapter" in Chinese,