visibility in Chinese
[ ˌvizi'biliti ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "visibility"Synonyms of "visibility""visibility" in a sentence"visibility" meaning
- Visibility was down to 100 meters in the fog .
- Visibility was perfect .
- The visibility of the lunar formations depends on their illumination by the sun .
- To improve the visibility of the crack patterns, the structural members were often coated with whitewash .
- Throughout 1972, the president and haldeman missed few opportunities to reduce my visibility .
- It can be carried out with microwave equipment at a season when visibility may make anything else impossible .
- Problems of urbanization are widely noted and studied, not only because of their absolute magnitude but also because of their visibility .
- Occurrence of haze caused the reduction of visibility
- The pilot reports bad visibility over the airport
- The dust storm has reduced visibility to nearly zero
- capability of providing a clear unobstructed view; "a windshield with good visibility"
- quality or fact or degree of being visible; perceptible by the eye or obvious to the eye; "low visibility caused by fog"
- degree of exposure to public notice; "that candidate does not have sufficient visibility to win an election"