vein in Chinese
[ vein ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "vein"Synonyms of "vein"Use "vein" in a sentence
past tense: veined past participle: veined plural: veins present participle: veining
- Hookins made a speech couched in a happy vein .
- In his veins dances the blood of hero .
- Though poor, he was blue blood in his veins .
- The veins in his forehead were very heavy .
- The veins stand out on the back of her hands .
- She has pure gypsy blood in her veins .
- Though poor, he has blue blood in his veins .
- The ore minerals are bounded by the vein walls .
- Oh! how the blood rushes through my veins .
- The best blood of english flows in his veins ..
- one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart; "all veins except the pulmonary vein carry unaerated blood"
Synonyms: vena, venous blood vessel,
- a distinctive style or manner; "he continued in this vein for several minutes"
- a layer of ore between layers of rock
Synonyms: mineral vein,
- any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
Synonyms: nervure, Verb
- make a veinlike pattern
"immigrant vein" in Chinese, "basilic vein" in Chinese, "mineral vein" in Chinese, "basilical vein" in Chinese, "common cardinal vein" in Chinese, "veils" in Chinese, "veiluva" in Chinese, "veimar" in Chinese, "veimarn" in Chinese, "veimer" in Chinese, "vein anesthesia" in Chinese, "vein asphalt" in Chinese, "vein banding" in Chinese, "vein bitumen" in Chinese,