vector in Chinese
[ 'vektə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "vector"Synonyms of "vector""vector" in a sentence"vector" meaning
past tense: vectored past participle: vectored present participle: vectoring
- Angular momentum is an axial vector quantity .
- These are inserted into a cloning vector .
- The vector product is said to be anticommutative .
- Bold type is often used for vectors .
- The strain vector is a scalar quantity .
- We use boldface type for vectors .
- The order of adding the vectors is unimportant .
- An axial vector may itself enter into a vector product .
- The vector z is known as the state vector of the system .
- That is transitory or semipersistent in its vector .
- (genetics) a virus or other agent that is used to deliver DNA to a cell
- a variable quantity that can be resolved into components
- any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever"; "fleas are vectors of the plague"; "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"; "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking about insects"
- a straight line segment whose length is magnitude and whose orientation in space is direction
"vector analysis" in Chinese, "vector sum" in Chinese, "vector diagram" in Chinese, "radius vector" in Chinese, "vector quantity" in Chinese, "vector product" in Chinese, "bound vector" in Chinese, "vectographic slide" in Chinese, "vectolite" in Chinese, "vectomov" in Chinese, "vecton" in Chinese, "vectopluviometer" in Chinese, "vector acceleration" in Chinese, "vector addition" in Chinese, "vector address" in Chinese, "vector admittance" in Chinese,