variety in Chinese
[ və'raiəti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "variety"Synonyms of "variety""variety" in a sentence"variety" meaning
- This shop has a satisfactory variety of goods .
- The only road was of the "shelf" variety .
- All varieties of goods for daily use are available .
- This variety is susceptible to fire blight .
- He unhesitatingly ranks them as varieties .
- In ten days we collected over 100 varieties .
- There is a vast number and variety of tribunals .
- Energy can exist in a variety of modes .
- Prominences occur in a variety of forms .
- A variety of different symbols is in use .
- noticeable heterogeneity; "a diversity of possibilities"; "the range and variety of his work is amazing"
Synonyms: diverseness, diversity, multifariousness,
- a difference that is usually pleasant; "he goes to France for variety"; "it is a refreshing change to meet a woman mechanic"
- a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
Synonyms: kind, sort, form,
- a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
Synonyms: variety show,
- (biology) a taxonomic category consisting of members of a species that differ from others of the same species in minor but heritable characteristics; "varieties are frequently recognized in botany"
- a collection containing a variety of sorts of things; "a great assortment of cars was on display"; "he had a variety of disorders"; "a veritable smorgasbord of religions"
Synonyms: assortment, mixture, mixed bag, miscellany, miscellanea, salmagundi, smorgasbord, potpourri, motley,
"variety house" in Chinese, "variety entertainment" in Chinese, "variety show" in Chinese, "variety shop" in Chinese, "varieties according to use" in Chinese, "varieties of emotional disorders" in Chinese, "varieties of english" in Chinese, "varieties of language" in Chinese, "varieties of welding" in Chinese, "variety (linguistics)" in Chinese, "variety (weekly)" in Chinese, "variety breeding" in Chinese, "variety certification" in Chinese,