vanilla in Chinese
How to pronounce "vanilla"Use "vanilla" in a sentence
- The sweet scent of vanilla had met us as she opened the door .
- I just picked up some vanilla ice cream at the corner drugstore .
- No food that i could dream of seemed half so utterly delicious as vanilla wafers .
- Raymond : yes , i just picked up some vanilla ice cream at the corner drugstore , i also got some cantaloupes , longans and grapes .
- On the nose , red fruits and prune with vanilla fragrance
- Chocolate and vanilla . - i don ' t like those
- I like vanilla ice cream best , then chocolate
- I like vanilla ice cream , then it ' s chocolate
- I like vanilla ice cream most , then chocolate
- Notify me of updates to string tag green tea with vanilla
- flavored with vanilla extract; "he liked vanilla ice cream"
- plain and without any extras or adornments; "the most common type of bond is the straight or plain vanilla bond"; "the basic car is known as the vanilla version"
- a distinctive fragrant flavor characteristic of vanilla beans
- a flavoring prepared from vanilla beans macerated in alcohol (or imitating vanilla beans)
Synonyms: vanilla extract,
- any of numerous climbing plants of the genus Vanilla having fleshy leaves and clusters of large waxy highly fragrant white or green or topaz flowers