vane in Chinese
How to pronounce "vane"Synonyms of "vane"Use "vane" in a sentence
- The vanes are made of structural angle iron .
- Sibyl vane tossed her head and laughed .
- This device operates similarly to the vane pump .
- Explain why the vanes rotate when they are illuminated .
- Do the vanes in the figure rotate clockwise or counterclockwise ?
- Straightening vanes can be used where long straight ways are not possible .
- Straightening vanes are effective in reducing the upstream pipe-length requirement .
- Erosive action is achieved at each contraction where a pair of opposing vanes are installed .
- The two vanes are at right angles in plan, and each is either all shaded or all in sunlight .
- It was the vane on the roof turning round and this change in the wind was the signal for a disastrous rain .
- the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- a fin attached to the tail of an arrow, bomb or missile in order to stabilize or guide it
- mechanical device attached to an elevated structure; rotates freely to show the direction of the wind
Synonyms: weathervane, weather vane, wind vane,
"moving vane" in Chinese, "weather vane" in Chinese, "wind vane" in Chinese, "jet vane" in Chinese, "vandyke or van dyck" in Chinese, "vandyke pieces" in Chinese, "vandyke red" in Chinese, "vandyked" in Chinese, "vandyshev" in Chinese, "vane actuation system" in Chinese, "vane anemometer" in Chinese, "vane angle" in Chinese, "vane angle of attack" in Chinese,