values in Chinese
How to pronounce "values"Synonyms of "values""values" in a sentence"values" meaning
- 对价值的看法, 准则, 标准, 价值观念
- The value of commodities often fluctuates .
- What those people valued was high wages .
- I asked him to set a value on the pictures ..
- Millikan used a value about 1% too low .
- A pointer is the address of another value .
- The correlations are of unequal value .
- It proves to have more permanent value .
- He differentiated the value of any redundant .
- New buildings appreciates the value of land .
- The subscript i refers to instantaneous values .
- beliefs of a person or social group in which they have an emotional investment (either for or against something); "he has very conservatives values"
What is the meaning of values in Chinese and how to say values in Chinese? values Chinese meaning, values的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.