value on in Chinese
How to pronounce "value on"Use "value on" in a sentence
- I asked him to set a value on the pictures ..
- He sets a high value on the 《 peotry selection 》
- I place a high value on your goodwill, victor .
- Numerical values on any temperature scale are arbitrary .
- He would never base his standard of values on pure being .
- By the force of contrast, he placed a higher value on the sweetness of her temper .
- My dear vermont, you natives up by the north pole set an extravagant value on time .
- He brought me up to believe all the things i do believe, and they're the values on which i fought the election .
- The bonds, which were introduced in 1956, are in units of one pound and are redeemable at face value on demand .
- He placed a yet higher value on the sweetness of her temper, the purity of her mind and the excellence of her principles .
What is the meaning of value on in Chinese and how to say value on in Chinese? value on Chinese meaning, value on的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.