vainglorious in Chinese
How to pronounce "vainglorious"Use "vainglorious" in a sentence
- She is a vainglorious woman .
- He was silent for a minute , casting about for the least vainglorious way in which to express himself
- Her prophets are vainglorious ; they are men of treachery . her priests have defiled the sanctuary ; they have done violence to the law
- Street gangs , vainglorious bands and savvy entrepreneurs incite them into a frenzy of aggression . . . and they profit from the results
- feeling self-importance; "too big for his britches"; "had a swelled head"; "he was swelled with pride"
Synonyms: big, swelled,
What is the meaning of vainglorious in Chinese and how to say vainglorious in Chinese? vainglorious Chinese meaning, vainglorious的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.