vacuum in Chinese
[ 'vækjuəm ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "vacuum"Use "vacuum" in a sentence
past tense: vacuumed past participle: vacuumed plural: vacuums present participle: vacuuming
- The mixture is then distilled in vacua .
- No vacuum or picture tubes were broken .
- The whole apparatus operates under high vacuum .
- The vacuum valve opens to admit air .
- Into the vacuum came the new york conservative party .
- Clearly, management doesn't operate in a vacuum .
- They were conscious of a vacuum after his departure .
- She vacuumed the carpet .
- But what these should be cannot be decided in a vacuum .
- The canister vapor-vent value is operated by vacuum .
- an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
Synonyms: vacuum cleaner,
- a region that is devoid of matter
- an empty area or space; "the huge desert voids"; "the emptiness of outer space"; "without their support he''ll be ruling in a vacuum"
Synonyms: void, vacancy, emptiness,
- the absence of matter
Synonyms: vacuity, Verb
- clean with a vacuum cleaner; "vacuum the carpets"
Synonyms: vacuum-clean, hoover,
"vacua" in Chinese, "vacuum pump" in Chinese, "vacuum valve" in Chinese, "partial vacuum" in Chinese, "vacuum tube" in Chinese, "crookes vacuum" in Chinese, "vacuum bottle" in Chinese, "vacuum aspiration" in Chinese, "vacuum packed" in Chinese, "vacuseal" in Chinese, "vacuseal grease" in Chinese, "vacuseal wax" in Chinese, "vacustat" in Chinese, "vacutec" in Chinese, "vacuum housing" in Chinese, "vacuum 1st side cut" in Chinese, "vacuum absorbing" in Chinese, "vacuum absorbing tape buffer" in Chinese,