vacillation in Chinese
- Vacillation is the cause of his failure .
- Your vacillations disgust me .
- His vacillations between law and medicine lasted so long .
- You are expected to answer the call with immediate actions and not with vacillation .
- We are vexed by too much inconsistency and vacillation in our creed .
- Once again my efforts to organize an effective war economy had been ruined by hitler's vacillation .
- His second mistake was in the manner in which he sought to cope with the erratic vacillations of his client, the president .
- Free from hesitation or vacillation ; resolute
- His constant vacillation make him an unfit administrator
- Debate over an issue ; vacillation
"vacillate stand firm" in Chinese, "vacillate to the left and right" in Chinese, "vacillating" in Chinese, "vacillating in attitude; wavering" in Chinese, "vacillatingly" in Chinese, "vacillation cycle" in Chinese, "vacillation is the cause of his failure" in Chinese, "vacillation phenomena" in Chinese, "vacirca" in Chinese,