vaccine in Chinese
[ 'væksi:n ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "vaccine"Use "vaccine" in a sentence
- Vaccines also induce cellmediated immunity .
- This vaccine will give you immunity for two years .
- Egg-grown vaccines should be avoided in egg-sensitive patients .
- Finding a vaccine for plasmodium has been an elusive goal .
- We hope then to use the antibody as a vaccine against this blocking action .
- The infant receives three injections of pertussis vaccine at one-month intervals .
- Eighty percent protection was afforded with one dose of vaccine and 90 percent with 2 doses .
- The extra step would increase the margin of safety by further purifying the vaccine .
- Scientists worry about vaccines that depend on antigens collected from the serum of carriers .
- Vaccines hold rich promise in preventing future hepatitis infections and subsequent liver cancers .
- immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies
"vaccine farm" in Chinese, "autogenous vaccine" in Chinese, "vaccine lymph" in Chinese, "vaccine point" in Chinese, "vaccination time table" in Chinese, "vaccinationist" in Chinese, "vaccinationreaction" in Chinese, "vaccinationvaccinator" in Chinese, "vaccinator" in Chinese, "vaccine - general guidelines" in Chinese, "vaccine and serum institute" in Chinese, "vaccine bank" in Chinese, "vaccine break" in Chinese,