vaccination in Chinese
[ ˌvæksi'neiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "vaccination"Use "vaccination" in a sentence
- Vaccination immunizes people against smallpox .
- Vaccination immunizes one against smallpox .
- Vaccinations and debeaking produce stresses .
- This is the result of an intensive vaccination program for pets, primarily dogs and cats .
- The officer is inspecting his passport , health certificate , vaccination certificate , and so on .
- In addition, the immunity produced so far lasts only three to six months, so frequent vaccinations would be necessary .
- Vaccination with weakened or killed viruses arouses these antigens in exactly the same way, producing immunity without infection .
- Thoughts on the law side of the vaccination behavior
- Dog and cat vaccinations . too many , too often ?
- If there ' s no take , you must get vaccination again
- taking a vaccine as a precaution against contracting a disease
- the scar left following inoculation with a vaccine
"vaccinating lancet with comb" in Chinese, "vaccinating needle" in Chinese, "vaccinating pen" in Chinese, "vaccinating syringe" in Chinese, "vaccinating transfusion" in Chinese, "vaccination abscess" in Chinese, "vaccination against cholera" in Chinese, "vaccination against smallpox" in Chinese, "vaccination against typhoid" in Chinese,