vacation in Chinese
[ və'keiʃən;vei'keiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "vacation"Use "vacation" in a sentence
past tense: vacationed past participle: vacationed plural: vacations present participle: vacationing
- Immediate vacation of the house was demanded .
- I gained ten pounds during summer vacation .
- I've been dying for a vacation for years .
- Do i bother you when we go on vacations ?
- As to be some sort of vacation .
- I'm going to have a beautiful time in vacation .
- We'll have a vacation you wouldn't believe .
- My vacation plans fell through .
- I doubt that his vacation was very romantic .
- We 'll start another summer vacation when july comes .
"vacation school" in Chinese, "long vacation" in Chinese, "vacated cell" in Chinese, "vacated flat" in Chinese, "vacated site" in Chinese, "vacatello" in Chinese, "vacatio legis" in Chinese, "vacation abuse" in Chinese, "vacation allowance" in Chinese, "vacation and holiday pay" in Chinese, "vacation behavior" in Chinese,