vacate in Chinese
How to pronounce "vacate"Use "vacate" in a sentence
- We have to vacate these offices by december 31st .
- He had vacated his single-roomed hut on account of her .
- Forty-eight hours later, they suddenly vacated their offices .
- The sovereign shall vacate the throne on becoming or marrying a roman catholic .
- China thus agreed with our interpretation that north vietnamese forces had to vacate cambodian territory .
- You must vacate the hotel room by friday
- Please vacate this seat for a disabled person if required
- I ' m afraid you ' ll have to vacate your room by 12 ： 00
恐怕您要在12 ： 00以前搬出房间。
- Media center lot vacated by the move of the tsukiji market
- Refurbishment of vacated public housing estate units
- cancel officially; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
Synonyms: revoke, annul, lift, countermand, reverse, repeal, overturn, rescind,
- leave behind empty; move out of; "You must vacate your office by tonight"
Synonyms: empty, abandon,
- leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily; "She vacated the position when she got pregnant"; "The chairman resigned when he was found to have misappropriated funds"
Synonyms: resign, renounce, give up,
What is the meaning of vacate in Chinese and how to say vacate in Chinese? vacate Chinese meaning, vacate的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.