v in Chinese
How to pronounce "v"Synonyms of "v""v" in a sentence"v" meaning
- Let u and v be nonconsecutive vertices on c .
- The pressure is p, the velocity is v .
- V'is a nonempty subset of v .
- More will be said about this in section v .
- The term wx/v can be incorporated in the initial phase .
- The volume v is given in terms of the scalar triple product .
- V is the volume of the bulb .
- Motors for 220 v are connected to the ordinary lighting grid .
- V is the velocity after the gas particle rebounds from the wall .
- The set e may be thought of as a binary relation on set v .
- the 22nd letter of the Roman alphabetAdjective
- being one more than four
Synonyms: five, 5,
"v chip" in Chinese
, "u字形丝极" in Chinese
, "u字形弯" in Chinese
, "u字形钨丝" in Chinese
, "u字形线路" in Chinese
, "u字形铪条" in Chinese
, "v vending machine" in Chinese
, "v (new york city subway service)" in Chinese
, "v - advanced mutation" in Chinese
, "v - advanced structures" in Chinese
What is the meaning of v in Chinese and how to say v in Chinese? v Chinese meaning, v的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.