up in in Chinese
How to pronounce "up in"Use "up in" in a sentence
- He is bound up in the study of nuclear physics .
- Things should be taken up in order of priority .
- She felt colour flame up in her cheeks .
- The boy rolled himself up in a blanket .
- I always said he would wind up in jail .
- My joints seize up in the cold weather .
- A few scarecrows were set up in the field .
- The snake curled up in the long grass .
- Everybody was swallowed up in the distance .
- I do not want to be mixed up in the affair .
What is the meaning of up in in Chinese and how to say up in in Chinese? up in Chinese meaning, up in的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.