up for in Chinese
How to pronounce "up for"Use "up for" in a sentence
- You are up for a command, i know that .
- He was had up for exceeding the speed limit .
- Your case is coming up for review in may .
- And now the child made up for everything .
- Can i sign up for this course in advance ?
- Love will make up for his want of money .
- Capital funds will be tied up for a long time .
- She was all dolled up for the party .
- There's a nice berth all made up for you .
- The soldiers girt themselves up for battle .
What is the meaning of up for in Chinese and how to say up for in Chinese? up for Chinese meaning, up for的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.