unless in Chinese
[ ən'les, ʌn'les ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "unless"Use "unless" in a sentence
- Do n't come unless i ring you up .
- He 'll certainly come unless he is ill .
- You will fail unless you bestir yourself .
- I can't love you unless i give you up .
- Unless absolutely compelled , i shall not go .
- Don't knock it unless you can do better .
- He 'll never pay up unless you get tough with him .
- He won't do it unless he is very much worried .
- Unless you work harder you will get the sack .
- The firm will go under unless business improves .
"unleavened dough; unfermented dough" in Chinese, "unleavened pancake; flapjack" in Chinese, "unlen" in Chinese, "unlen bor" in Chinese, "unler" in Chinese, "unless = if not" in Chinese, "unless a contrary intention is expressed" in Chinese, "unless and until" in Chinese, "unless caused by" in Chinese,