unit in Chinese
[ 'ju:nit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "unit"Synonyms of "unit""unit" in a sentence"unit" meaning
- "and unit" in Chinese : 与单元; 与门
- "on unit" in Chinese : 接通单元; 实时
- "or unit" in Chinese : 或门; 或闸
- "the unit" in Chinese : 秘密部队
- "unit-t" in Chinese : 联德视察组
- "electric unit; electrical unit" in Chinese : 电单位
- "line unit and tributary unit" in Chinese : 线路单元与支路单元
- "make unit face unit" in Chinese : 使单位面向单位
- "signals unit signal unit" in Chinese : 通信队
- "the first unit= unit one" in Chinese : 第一单元
- "unit - generic unit event" in Chinese : 一般单位事件
- "unit - specific unit event" in Chinese : 特定单位事件
- "unit - unit enters region" in Chinese : 单位进入区域
- "unit - unit leaves region" in Chinese : 单位离开区域
- "unit - unit within range" in Chinese : 单位在范围中
- The analyzer unit consists of two enclosures .
- The vanguard units started off last night .
- This army unit produces all its own food grain .
- The unit of kinematic viscosity is the stoke .
- American units had to rush to close the gaps .
- I have 17 independent milk-producing units .
- The si unit for length is the meter, m .
- Common units of volume are cubic centimeter .
- We ended up with units of cubic centimeters .
- The drag is a force per unit area of the layer .
- an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity; "how big is that part compared to the whole?"; "the team is a unit"
- a single undivided whole; "an idea is not a unit that can be moved from one brain to another"
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group; "the coach said the offensive unit did a good job"; "after the battle the soldier had trouble rejoining his unit"
Synonyms: social unit,
- a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else; "units of nucleic acids"
Synonyms: building block,
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange; "the dollar is the United States unit of currency"; "a unit of wheat is a bushel"; "change per unit volume"
Synonyms: unit of measurement,
- an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole; "the reduced the number of units and installations"; "the word is a basic linguistic unit"
- "unit" meaning: Noun: unit yoonit Any division of quan...
- "unit" meaning in Japanese: unit n. 1 個, 1 人; 単位; 設備一式; 〔数学〕 (単位としての) 1; 〔軍事〕 部隊. 【動詞＋...
- "unit" meaning in Korean: noun, 한개, (구성)단위, 한사람
- "unit" meaning in Russian: 1) единица; целое2) единица (измерения) Ex: British therma...
- "unit" meaning in Arabic: n. وحدة, مجموعة متكاملة, واحد
- "unit" meaning in French: n. unité; élément; meuble; dispositif