union in Chinese
[ 'ju:njən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "union"Synonyms of "union""union" in a sentence"union" meaning
- Unions have nothing to do with skill training .
- Love is necessary to a successful union .
- She was admitted as a member of the trade union .
- New states have been admitted into the union .
- The union is much older than the constitution .
- The soviet union held its ideas in high esteem .
- Union leaders summoned a hasty meeting .
- Their eldest daughter had made queer unions .
- The union leadership called for firm action .
- I'd go to the pit itself to save the union .
- the act of making or becoming a single unit; "the union of opposing factions"; "he looked forward to the unification of his family for the holidays"
Synonyms: unification, uniting, conjugation, jointure,
- the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes; "the casual couplings of adolescents"; "the mating of some species occurs only in the spring"
Synonyms: coupling, mating, pairing, conjugation, sexual union,
- a device on a national flag emblematic of the union of two or more sovereignties (typically in the upper inner corner)
- the occurrence of a uniting of separate parts; "lightning produced an unusual union of the metals"
- a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets; "let C be the union of the sets A and B"
Synonyms: sum, join,
- an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer; "you have to join the union in order to get a job"
Synonyms: labor union, trade union, trades union, brotherhood,
- a political unit formed from previously independent people or organizations; "the Soviet Union"
- healing process involving the growing together of the edges of a wound or the growing together of broken bones
- the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce); "a long and happy marriage"; "God bless this union"
Synonyms: marriage, matrimony, spousal relationship, wedlock,
- the state of being joined or united or linked; "there is strength in union"
Synonyms: unification, Adjective
- of trade unions; "the union movement"; "union negotiations"; "a union-shop clause in the contract"
"union colour" in Chinese, "union suit" in Chinese, "union catalogue" in Chinese, "union wages" in Chinese, "industrial union" in Chinese, "union man" in Chinese, "union card" in Chinese, "secondary union" in Chinese, "union shop" in Chinese, "uniocular parallax" in Chinese, "uniocular squint" in Chinese, "uniocular strabismus" in Chinese, "uniocular vision" in Chinese, "uniocular visual projection" in Chinese, "union (label, tapes) weaving factory" in Chinese, "union advertising inc" in Chinese, "union advocate" in Chinese, "union aerospace corporation" in Chinese,