unaffected in Chinese
[ ˌʌnə'fektid ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "unaffected"Use "unaffected" in a sentence
- She's kind and honest and unaffected .
- Pinocytosis of dextran was unaffected .
- Such simple unaffected trust flabbergasted me .
- He smiled, apparently unaffected by her formal tone .
- A third radiation group was unaffected by the magnetic field .
- There are some defects that leave the stoichiometry unaffected .
- One of the rays may be absorbed while the other is unaffected .
- She said the wickedest things with the most simple unaffected air .
- He practiced on his tongue phrases which would seem warm and unaffected .
- With any unaffected individual shirley could easily and quickly cement an acquaintance .
- undergoing no change when acted upon; "entirely unaffected by each other''s writings"; "fibers remained apparently unaffected by the treatment"
- free of artificiality; sincere and genuine; "an unaffected grace"
- emotionally unmoved; "always appeared completely unmoved and imperturbable"
Synonyms: unmoved, untouched, Adjective
- unaware of or indifferent to; "insensible to the suffering around him"