unadvisable in Chinese
How to pronounce "unadvisable"Use "unadvisable" in a sentence
- Disposal unadvisable recommend hold until further notice
- If i do go it will be unadvisable for me to take her on this my first journey
- This link is a more human story . if you like dao and jian , you should own such bosom ! ! ! if i said unadvisable , please delete it ! !
连接一个比较人性的故事，喜欢刀剑的朋友应该也有如此的胸怀！ ！题外话，不妥请删！ ！
- Conclusion : in the face of rumor , people are suggested keeping calm rather than taking the similar mean steps for retaliation . so eye for eye is unadvisable
- It is important that the unadvisable handles on lip carbuncle should be avoided , the complications should be found early , and the patients should be treated timely and effectively
- From the foregoing discussion , we can come to the conclusion that accepting the same number of male and female students in every subject does not hold water ; therefore , it is totally unadvisable
- To the unadvisable behavior in the mortgage practice , the writer also discusses the six legal issues , which can be seen frequently in the merchant house mortgage system , in order to regular the mortgage operations and protect the benefits of the parties
- Pictures selected for use in picture - albums or other books or journals to be jointly published for the purpose of giving information about china shall in general be provided by the chinese party and it is unadvisable to have them taken by the other party or jointly taken by both parties
- not prudent or wise; not recommended; "running on the ice is inadvisable"
What is the meaning of unadvisable in Chinese and how to say unadvisable in Chinese? unadvisable Chinese meaning, unadvisable的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.