unaccountable in Chinese
- You are an unaccountable being, deerslayer .
- It was altogether extraordinary and unaccountable .
- It's most unaccountable that we should never have known you .
- Rosanna had returned to the house in a very unaccountable state of mind .
- As he worked a sudden and unaccountable terror took possession of him .
- Mr. gradgrind never could make out how it yielded this unaccountable product .
- She instantly felt that she was the greatest simpleton in the world, the most unaccountable and absurd !
- I would no longer uncomplainingly accept their barbs or allow their unaccountable power to go unchallenged .
- The unaccountable depression that possessed philpot deprived him of all his usual jocularity and filled him with melancholy thoughts .
- In every view it is unaccountable !
- not to be accounted for or explained; "perceptible only as unaccountable influences that hinder progress"; "an unexplainable fear"
- free from control or responsibility
"unaccomplished matter" in Chinese, "unaccomplished moisture change" in Chinese, "unaccomplished offence" in Chinese, "unaccomplished offense" in Chinese, "unaccountability" in Chinese, "unaccountable anger; wicked wrath" in Chinese, "unaccountably" in Chinese, "unaccountably absent from the meeting" in Chinese, "unaccounted" in Chinese,