un in Chinese
How to pronounce "un"Use "un" in a sentence
- UN, U. N.
＝ United Nations 联合国。
〔俚语〕家伙，人；东西 (＝ one)。 a little un 小家伙，小孩子。 He's a tough 'un. 他是个厉害家伙。 That's a good 'un. 妙极〔指双关语、谎话等〕。 you [we] 'uns 〔美南部〕你们[我们]全体。 a red 'un 〔俚语〕金币，金挂表。 a stiff 'un 〔俚语〕
- He 's a tough un .
- " in- " is used with fewer words than " un- " , also to form opposites .
- " un- " is added to adjectives and indicates the opposite quality from the simple word
- For several years the united states had been staving off the entry of beijing into the un .
- The un had never seemed so much like a permanent political convention .
- The second silver lining was an early morning report from john scali at the un .
- It would reinforce the tendency to use the un to ratify the gains of surprise attack .
- Now, after the unneutral behavior of the un in the congo problem, this was no longer possible .
- How can we get the un to slow down when you make this kind of announcement by your defence minister ?
- To that end i instructed our nimble un ambassador john scali, to consume the evening in "consultations" .
What is the meaning of un in Chinese and how to say un in Chinese? un Chinese meaning, un的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.