ultramarines in Chinese
- The horizon beyond is of the deepest ultramarine .
- Maggie's head was spinning in a daze of ultramarine blue far removed from catholicism or polynesia .
- Ultramarine pigments - specifications and methods of test
- Specification of double dragon brand ultramarine blue
- Pigments . ultramarine pigments
- The deep blue of the tanzanite is fantastic , and runs from ultramarine blue to light violet - blue
- Talc , zinc stearate , phenyl trimethicone , iron oxide brown , ferric ammonium ferrocyanide , chrome oxide green , ultramarine blue , hydrated chrome oxide green
- In europe the color was called ultramarine , which means " from beyond the seas " . lapis is the latin word for stone , and the arabian word lazuli refers to the color blue
青金石的英文名称为lapis lazuli ，来自拉丁语lapis lazuli ，前者意指宝石，后者则指蓝色的宝石。
- The atmosphere beneath is languorous , and is so tinged with azure that what artists call the middle distance partakes also of that hue , while the horizon beyond is of the deepest ultramarine
- The main product double dragon brand ultramarine blue , obtained quality gold medal from shandong province and ministry of state , annual output are 5000mt , sale to 26provinces of china , and export to southeast asia , middle east , south america , africa , africa more than 20years , gain high reput
- More examples： 1 2
"ultramarine" in Chinese, "ultramarine blue" in Chinese, "yellow ultramarine" in Chinese, "ash ultramarine" in Chinese, "ultramarine pore" in Chinese, "ultramarine violet" in Chinese, "red ultramarine" in Chinese, "ultramarine red" in Chinese, "ultramarine deep" in Chinese, "ultramarine structure" in Chinese, "ultramarine technique" in Chinese, "ultramarine trade" in Chinese, "ultramarine yellow" in Chinese, "ultramarinescope" in Chinese, "ultramarinescopic" in Chinese, "ultramarinescopy" in Chinese, "ultramatic drive" in Chinese, "ultrametagranite" in Chinese,