ulterior in Chinese
How to pronounce "ulterior"Synonyms of "ulterior"Use "ulterior" in a sentence
- She felt so free from ulterior motives .
- Their groundless accusation is made with ulterior motives .
- A weasel giving new year 's greetings to a hen has ulterior motives .
- I select them solely for their convenience in helping me to my ulterior purpose .
- Even if we had no ulterior motives our initiative would still damage french interests .
- Dorothy knew that one of her worst faults was to suspect ulterior motives in others .
- There was no ulterior motive in his proposal
- I want to know what is our ulterior action
- Ulterior uterine fibrosis . - oh , uuf
- 3 . formation of the ulterior risk control mechanism hi commercial bank
- coming at a subsequent time or stage; "without ulterior argument"; "the mood posterior to"
Synonyms: later, posterior,
- beyond or outside an area of immediate interest; remote; "a suggestion ulterior to the present discussion"; "without...any purpose, immediate or ulterior"- G.B.Shaw
- lying beyond what is openly revealed or avowed (especially being kept in the background or deliberately concealed); "subterranean motives for murder"; "looked too closely for an ulterior purpose in all knowledge"- Bertrand Russell
Synonyms: subterranean, subterraneous,
What is the meaning of ulterior in Chinese and how to say ulterior in Chinese? ulterior Chinese meaning, ulterior的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.