ugliness in Chinese
- She puzzled by the sudden ugliness .
- There are numerous forms of psychological ugliness .
- She deeply hated ugliness or intrusion or arrogance .
- Cold and ugliness were a good tonic for relaxed sensibilities .
- There have also been ugliness and injustice in corporate wielding of power .
- She had sought to be definite in analyzing the surface ugliness of the small town .
- Some of the violets themselves felt that the ugliness of the little dwarf was almost ostentatious .
- Ugliness is one of the seven deadly virtues, gladys. you, as a good tory, must not underrate them .
- They simply don't like the environment of civilization; this is, the city, with all its ugliness and tension .
- Travellers being used to the loveliness and charm of old world cities have long noted the sameness and ugliness of american cities .
"ugliness penalty" in Chinese, "beauty and ugliness" in Chinese, "principle of ugliness" in Chinese, "uglietti" in Chinese, "uglification" in Chinese, "uglifier" in Chinese, "uglify" in Chinese, "uglily" in Chinese, "uglioni" in Chinese, "ugliotti" in Chinese, "uglitsch" in Chinese, "uglium river" in Chinese,