ubiquitous in Chinese
How to pronounce "ubiquitous"Use "ubiquitous" in a sentence
无所不在的，遍在的；〔戏谑语〕(人)到处看见其踪影的。 The struggle between opposites is ubiquitous. 对立的争斗无所不在。
-ly ,-ness n.
- The struggle between opposites is ubiquitous .
- Vacuoles are ubiquitous in the plant kingdom .
- He could see the ubiquitous tv cameras .
- Both types of organisms are ubiquitous in nature .
- Microorganisms are ubiquitous .
- The binomial coefficients are ubiquitous in combinational theory .
- The apple is undoubtedly the most ubiquitous of all fruits .
- Indeed it was first propounded by the ubiquitous thomas young .
- Back in the north sea, the ubiquitous zepplins were proving a great nuisance .
- Nowadays no parking is the most ubiquitous of prohibitions .
- being present everywhere at once
What is the meaning of ubiquitous in Chinese and how to say ubiquitous in Chinese? ubiquitous Chinese meaning, ubiquitous的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.