two in Chinese
[ tu: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "two"Synonyms of "two""two" in a sentence"two" meaning
- The two persons have the same talent and abilities .
- This requires two sine-cosine resolvers .
- Two of them will exhaust his income .
- There are basically two types of endemism .
- The two countries signed a cultural agreement .
- Two things are always combined together .
- At that time i wore my hair in two braids .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- The ring sum of two circs is a circ .
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .