turtle in Chinese
[ 'tə:tl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "turtle"Synonyms of "turtle"Use "turtle" in a sentence
- A turtle obtrudes its head from its shell .
- After colliding, both cars turned turtle .
- A turtle in a jar is certainly caught within the reach .
- These turtles kill fish--especially trout .
- A large wave caused our little boat to turn turtle .
- The turtle peacefully submit to all sorts of indignities .
- It looked like a flat stone but it was a turtle .
- A turtle has a hard shell .
- The ocean was filled with turtles and fish, ready for the net .
- "turn a somersault in the sea," cried the mock turtle .
- any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming
- a sweater or jersey with a high close-fitting collar
Synonyms: turtleneck, polo-neck, Verb
- hunt for turtles, especially as an occupation
- overturn accidentally; "Don''t rock the boat or it will capsize!"
Synonyms: capsize, turn turtle,
"mud turtle" in Chinese, "green turtle" in Chinese, "ninja turtle" in Chinese, "loggerhead turtle" in Chinese, "snapping turtle" in Chinese, "turtio" in Chinese, "turtipur" in Chinese, "turtkarin" in Chinese, "turtkul" in Chinese, "turtl" in Chinese, "turtle (or whale) back deck" in Chinese, "turtle and ake liquor" in Chinese, "turtle and snake liquor" in Chinese, "turtle and trionychid culture" in Chinese,