turning point in Chinese
- These engagements proved decisive turning points .
- April 22 brought the last turning point in hitler's road to ruin .
- The discovery of this law marked a turning point in the history of electromagnetism .
- A great event in my life, the turning point of my life, now opens on my view .
- For years i regarded this coincidence as the luckiest turning point in my life .
- The turning points of the series in this group precede those of the business cycle by two to ten months .
- In every crisis tension builds steadily, sometimes nearly unbearably, until some decisive turning point .
- And job interviews are turning points in life
- Faith is turning point from darkness to light
- The turning point in a plot or dramatic action
- the intersection of two streets; "standing on the corner watching all the girls go by"
Synonyms: corner, street corner,
- an event marking a unique or important historical change of course or one on which important developments depend; "the agreement was a watershed in the history of both nations"
Synonyms: landmark, watershed,
"turn" in Chinese, "turning" in Chinese, "turning pivot" in Chinese, "turning place" in Chinese, "turning plate" in Chinese, "turning plate molding machine" in Chinese, "turning plow" in Chinese, "turning point errors" in Chinese, "turning point in time series" in Chinese, "turning point judge" in Chinese, "turning point locus" in Chinese,