turbine in Chinese
[ 'tə:bin, -bain ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "turbine"Synonyms of "turbine""turbine" in a sentence"turbine" meaning
- The turbine is spun by the high-pressure gases .
- Engineers maintain the turbines .
- The turbine engine has a compressor which turns at high speed .
- This steam is used to turn turbine blades of electric generators .
- With this arrangement, the turbine drives the compressor .
- In practice, the turbine disc and the nozzles are fitted into a casing .
- A turbine engine is propelled by liquid mud pumped into it from the surface .
- Now, in addition to the rocket belt, there are experiments with a turbine belt .
- The steam is carried through pipes to steam turbines which drive the electric generators .
- Air-feeding sleeves with considerably higher turbine torques are rejected and probably reworked .
- rotary engine in which the kinetic energy of a moving fluid is converted into mechanical energy by causing a bladed rotor to rotate
"impulse turbine" in Chinese, "gas turbine" in Chinese, "steam turbine" in Chinese, "explosion gas turbine" in Chinese, "turbinated" in Chinese, "turbinated crest" in Chinese, "turbinates" in Chinese, "turbination" in Chinese, "turbinatome" in Chinese, "turbine intersection" in Chinese, "turbine aerator" in Chinese, "turbine aggregate" in Chinese, "turbine agitator" in Chinese,