tumor in Chinese
How to pronounce "tumor"Synonyms of "tumor""tumor" in a sentence"tumor" meaning
【医学】肿瘤，癌，疙瘩，赘疣。 a benign [malignant] tumor 良[恶]性肿瘤。
肿瘤的；夸张的 (tumorous growth 【农业】陡长)。
- This tumor has gelatinous material within it .
- The treatment of benign tumors is extirpative .
- These tumors may be sessile or pedunculated .
- The tumor may prolapse through the orifice .
- Early renal tumors are asymptomatic .
- The tumor may be smooth or lobulated .
- A variety of tumors also strike at me .
- Meanwhile the untreated tumor is still growing .
- Chronic enlargement of the gland occurs with tumors .
- The tumors are large but do not ulcerate through the skin .
- an abnormal new mass of tissue that serves no purpose
Synonyms: tumour, neoplasm,
What is the meaning of tumor in Chinese and how to say tumor in Chinese? tumor Chinese meaning, tumor的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.