trust in Chinese
[ trʌst ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "trust"Synonyms of "trust""trust" in a sentence"trust" meaning
past tense: trusted past participle: trusted plural: trusts present participle: trusting
- Do not trust him , no matter what he says .
- The trust is separated from the company .
- Trust him to go and mess things up !
- I knew her innocent and trusting heart .
- Magnus, he could trust to be dignified .
- Such behaviour lost him our trust .
- She is the last person to trust with a secret .
- Do n't trust him , no matter what he says .
- Trusting to be favored with your further orders ...
- What time i am afraid , i will trust in thee .
- the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others; "the experience destroyed his trust and personal dignity"
Synonyms: trustingness, trustfulness,
- certainty based on past experience; "he wrote the paper with considerable reliance on the work of other scientists"; "he put more trust in his own two legs than in the gun"
- complete confidence in a person or plan etc; "he cherished the faith of a good woman"; "the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust"
- a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service; "they set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
Synonyms: corporate trust, combine, cartel,
- something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary); "he is the beneficiary of a generous trust set up by his father"
- a trustful relationship; "he took me into his confidence"; "he betrayed their trust"
Synonyms: confidence, Verb
- have confidence or faith in; "We can trust in God"; "Rely on your friends"; "bank on your good education"; "I swear by my grandmother''s recipes"
Synonyms: swear, rely, bank,
- be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war"
- expect and wish; "I trust you will behave better from now on"; "I hope she understands that she cannot expect a raise"
Synonyms: hope, desire,
- extend credit to; "don''t trust my ex-wife; I won''t pay her debts anymore"
- confer a trust upon; "The messenger was entrusted with the general''s secret"; "I commit my soul to God"
Synonyms: entrust, intrust, confide, commit,
- allow without fear
"trusting" in Chinese, "trust fund" in Chinese, "trust deed" in Chinese, "blind trust" in Chinese, "unit trust" in Chinese, "brain trust" in Chinese, "trust company" in Chinese, "trust territory" in Chinese, "trust money" in Chinese, "trussing piece" in Chinese, "trusso" in Chinese, "trusson" in Chinese, "trussoni" in Chinese, "trussville" in Chinese, "trust (19th century)" in Chinese, "trust accepting bank ltd" in Chinese, "trust account" in Chinese, "trust accounting" in Chinese,