trial in Chinese
[ 'traiəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "trial"Synonyms of "trial""trial" in a sentence"trial" meaning
- They went through the mockery of a trial .
- The case will come on for trial tomorrow .
- The full story came out at the trial .
- I must have been a trial to them too .
- The official trial of the ship was run .
- He applauded the outcome of the trial .
- Her child is a trial to his teachers .
- Jury trial was introduced on english lines .
- You may be called to give evidence at the trial .
- Take the machine on trial for a week .
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial"
Synonyms: test, run,
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill"
- (law) the determination of a person''s innocence or guilt by due process of law; "he had a fair trial and the jury found him guilty"; "most of these complaints are settled before they go to trial"
- trying something to find out about it; "a sample for ten days free trial"; "a trial of progesterone failed to relieve the pain"
Synonyms: trial run, test, tryout,
- an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event; "his mother-in-law''s visits were a great trial for him"; "life is full of tribulations"; "a visitation of the plague"
Synonyms: tribulation, visitation,
- (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications; "the trials for the semifinals began yesterday"
"trial run" in Chinese, "state trial" in Chinese, "cinder trials" in Chinese, "trial test" in Chinese, "field trial" in Chinese, "trial cruise" in Chinese, "trial jury" in Chinese, "reliability trials" in Chinese, "trial court" in Chinese, "triakenium" in Chinese, "triakidae" in Chinese, "triakisoctahedron" in Chinese, "triakistetrahedron" in Chinese, "triakoidei" in Chinese, "trial - mm" in Chinese, "trial activities at first instance" in Chinese, "trial air target" in Chinese, "trial analysis" in Chinese,