transmitter in Chinese
[ trænz'mitə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "transmitter"Synonyms of "transmitter""transmitter" in a sentence"transmitter" meaning
- The mosquito is a transmitter of disease .
- They live within range of the transmitter .
- There is no distant transmitter to telecast the scene .
- The microphone, you see, acts much like a telephone transmitter .
- The transmitter is wired for up-scale thermocouple burn-out protection .
- The indian transmitters were court functionaries, not missionaries .
- A master control unit drives a selsyn transmitter from the drive motor .
- I had arranged a continuous coverage of the russian embassy diplomatic transmitters .
- Data must pass in both directions so both transmitters and receivers are used .
- These high-frequency shout waves are only able to travel in straight paths from the transmitter .
- set used to broadcast radio or tv signals
- any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever"; "fleas are vectors of the plague"; "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"; "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking about insects"
- someone who transmits a message; "return to sender"
"spark transmitter" in Chinese, "telegraph transmitter" in Chinese, "breast transmitter" in Chinese, "transmitted-data" in Chinese, "transmitted-data circuit" in Chinese, "transmitted-light microscope" in Chinese, "transmitted-light microscopy" in Chinese, "transmittedfromoneanimaltoanother" in Chinese, "transmitter amplifier" in Chinese, "transmitter and receiver" in Chinese, "transmitter anti-jamming technique" in Chinese, "transmitter aperture" in Chinese,