transmission in Chinese
[ trænz'miʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "transmission"Synonyms of "transmission""transmission" in a sentence"transmission" meaning
- Opacity is the reciprocal of transmission .
- The letter was delayed in transmission .
- That concludes our programme for this transmission ...
- A squirrel runs along on a transmission line .
- Animals may serve as a vehicle for viral transmission .
- Abruptly the transmission stopped .
- A second part is the transmission link-a radio signal .
- One transmission can send the same message to receivers .
- They are concerned with the transmission of scientific knowledge .
- And did you want an automatic or a manual transmission ?
- the act of sending a message; causing a message to be transmitted
Synonyms: transmittal, transmitting,
- the gears that transmit power from an automobile engine via the driveshaft to the live axle
Synonyms: transmission system,
- communication by means of transmitted signals
- an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
Synonyms: infection, contagion,
- the fraction of radiant energy that passes through a substance
"power transmission" in Chinese, "facsimile transmission" in Chinese, "transmissicity" in Chinese, "transmissio" in Chinese, "transmissio ad heredes et contra heredes" in Chinese, "transmissio ex capite infantiae" in Chinese, "transmissio ex iure patrio" in Chinese, "transmission (mechanics)" in Chinese, "transmission - constant mesh, 5-speed" in Chinese, "transmission accuracy" in Chinese, "transmission adapter" in Chinese,