transformation in Chinese
[ ˌtrænsfə'meiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "transformation"Synonyms of "transformation"Use "transformation" in a sentence
- We carry out a transformation to spherical polar coordinates .
- On the average, such transformations balance out .
- Energy transformations go on constantly, all about us .
- The physical origin of the gauge transformation is a mystery .
- Such energy transformation is also known as energy degradation .
- Apparently a similar transformation takes place in plants .
- The continuous transformation connects smoothly to the unit operator .
- The mechanism of this remarkable transformation remains enigmatic .
- To derive the transformation equations, we return to fig. 14－1 .
- The revolutionary transformation of america was not achieved overnight .
- the act of changing in form or shape or appearance; "a photograph is a translation of a scene onto a two-dimensional surface"
- (genetics) modification of a cell or bacterium by the uptake and incorporation of exogenous DNA
- a rule describing the conversion of one syntactic structure into another related syntactic structure
- a qualitative change
Synonyms: transmutation, shift,
- (mathematics) a function that changes the position or direction of the axes of a coordinate system
"transformanalysis" in Chinese, "transformant" in Chinese, "transformant doctrine" in Chinese, "transformat" in Chinese, "transformati" in Chinese, "transformation (genetics)" in Chinese, "transformation (of living" in Chinese, "transformation air mass" in Chinese, "transformation algorithm" in Chinese,