transfer in Chinese
[ træns'fə: ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "transfer"Synonyms of "transfer""transfer" in a sentence"transfer" meaning
- He has been transferred to be head of a workshop .
- The resulting transfer rate is 110 baud .
- The burden of wickedness was transferred to europe .
- Pete betmann has asked to be transferred .
- Oxidation involves the transfer of electrons .
- Energy may be transferred throughout the universe .
- When he transferred the truth will get out .
- She was transferred to the main office downtown .
- You transfer the solution to an evaporating basin .
- Transfer computer data from disk to tape .
- the act of transfering something from one form to another; "the transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise"
- the act of moving something from one location to another
Synonyms: transportation, transport, transferral, conveyance,
- transferring ownership
- application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
Synonyms: transfer of training, carry-over,
- a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another; "the best student was a transfer from LSU"
Synonyms: transferee, Verb
- transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America"
Synonyms: transpose, transplant,
- send from one person or place to another; "transmit a message"
Synonyms: transmit, transport, channel, channelize, channelise,
- lift and reset in another soil or situation; "Transplant the young rice plants"
- move around; "transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket"
- shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes; "He removed his children to the countryside"; "Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city"; "remove a case to another court"
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
- cause to change ownership; "I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
- move from one place to another; "transfer the data"; "transmit the news"; "transfer the patient to another hospital"
- transfer somebody to a different position or location of work
- "transfer" meaning: Verb: transfer (transferred,transferring)  ...
- "transfer" meaning in Japanese: １transfer n. 移転; 乗り換え(切符); 転任; 譲渡; 振替; 転校生. 【動詞＋】 ◆arrange...
- "transfer" meaning in Korean: noun, 전환, 이동, 전학, 전임, (권리의)이전, (명의의)변경, 대체, 환, 갈아타기, 갈아타는 ...
- "transfer" meaning in Russian: 1) перенос, перенесение; перемещение Ex: the transfer of m...
- "transfer" meaning in Arabic: n. نقل من لغة لإخرى, نقل الملكية, رسم منقول من سطح, نقطة...
- "transfer" meaning in French: n. transfert, transport v. transférer, déplacer; muter
"transfemoral aortogram" in Chinese, "transfemoral catheter technique" in Chinese, "transfemoral intra-aortic balloon pump" in Chinese, "transfemoral prostheses" in Chinese, "transfemoral sockets" in Chinese, "transfer (equipment handover) charge" in Chinese, "transfer (sum); give a draft on" in Chinese, "transfer a portion" in Chinese, "transfer a to condition code register" in Chinese,