transducer in Chinese
[ trænz'dju:sə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "transducer"Synonyms of "transducer""transducer" in a sentence"transducer" meaning
- The error pickoff is an angle-to-voltage transducer .
- Most laboratory methods use some type of electromechanical transducers .
- Transducers at various times have also been called pickups, or sensing elements .
- 1 hz horizontal and 4hz vertical transducers are used at many stations as supplements .
- The fluid transducer is an instrument used in a variety of ways to measure very small mechanical distances .
- It is important to connect the transducer and amplifier by a low-capacitance, low-noise, coaxied cable .
- Electrical transducers recording on multichannel oscillographs are necessary for most structural dynamic tests .
- These advantages have made the capacitive transducer a valuable device for measurement of engine cylinder pressures .
- Because the larger the event, the larger the number of oscillations of the transducer before they decay below the trigger level .
- Information sensing is provided by transducers which detect relative angular displacements between the gyro gimbal and the supporting case .
"transduce insertion loss" in Chinese, "transduce loss" in Chinese, "transduce measuring unit" in Chinese, "transduce pulse delay" in Chinese, "transduced element" in Chinese, "transducer active" in Chinese, "transducer and microsystem" in Chinese, "transducer array" in Chinese, "transducer baseline" in Chinese,