transcend in Chinese
[ træn'send ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "transcend"Synonyms of "transcend"Use "transcend" in a sentence
- It was a task transcending all others .
- We can't transcend the limitations of the ego .
- The song of the future must transcend creed .
- The russian people feel that genius transcends all boundaries .
- The chemical dilution technique transcends most of the difficulties .
- It transcended site to speak to universal human concerns .
- He could never transcend his resentments and his complexes .
- He wanted assurance that he had transcended what was inherently ambiguous .
- The importance of laws of nature transcends merely summarizing or cataloguing facts .
- Ideology transcends limits, eschews restraints, and disdains tolerance or conciliation .
"transcellular fluid" in Chinese, "transcellular movement" in Chinese, "transcellular pathway" in Chinese, "transcellular streaming" in Chinese, "transcellular transport" in Chinese, "transcend information" in Chinese, "transcend the worldly super" in Chinese, "transcend virtual networking" in Chinese, "transcendence" in Chinese,