trail in Chinese
[ treil ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "trail"Synonyms of "trail"Use "trail" in a sentence
past tense: trailed past participle: trailed plural: trails present participle: trailing
- Her long skirt was trailing along the floor .
- The party is trailing badly in the opinion polls .
- The storm left a trail of destruction behind .
- I have been riding these trails for 40 years .
- He slung his rifle and struck off down the trail .
- The stuart and trail electrobaths are small .
- He didn't see some of the black folk trailing him .
- The horse i had backed trailed in last .
- Hong kong started half a dozen kees on his trails .
- The movement occurs on the trailing edge of the pulse .
- a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead"; "the trail led straight to the perpetrator"
Synonyms: lead, track,
- a track or mark left by something that has passed; "there as a trail of blood"; "a tear left its trail on her cheek"
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground; "The toddler was trailing his pants"; "She trained her long scarf behind her"
- hang down so as to drag along the ground; "The bride''s veiled trailed along the ground"
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
Synonyms: chase, chase after, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track,
- to lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging"
Synonyms: drag, get behind, hang back, drop behind, drop back,
- move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly; "John trailed behind his class mates"; "The Mercedes trailed behind the horse cart"
"dissipation trail" in Chinese, "bridle trail" in Chinese, "vapour trail" in Chinese, "trail bike" in Chinese, "condensation trail" in Chinese, "traiguen" in Chinese, "traiguen lake" in Chinese, "traiguera" in Chinese, "traikin" in Chinese, "traikov" in Chinese, "trail a pike" in Chinese, "trail a suspect" in Chinese, "trail along after sb" in Chinese, "trail and error procedure" in Chinese,