trade in Chinese
[ treid ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "trade"Synonyms of "trade""trade" in a sentence"trade" meaning
past tense: traded past participle: traded plural: trades present participle: trading
- Yes , he has engaged in international trade .
- The export trade subjects to many risks .
- And she's carrying on her trade here .
- The scheme reposes on a revival of trade .
- International trade reflects this evolution .
- He learned much about all sorts of trades .
- She was admitted as a member of the trade union .
- No trading ships dared leave there .
- East coast shipowners advocated free trade .
- He traded in his car for a new model .
- the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice"
- the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services; "Venice was an important center of trade with the East"; "they are accused of conspiring to constrain trade"
- the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers; "even before noon there was a considerable patronage"
- an equal exchange; "we had no money so we had to live by barter"
Synonyms: barter, swap, swop,
- a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he''s a master of the business deal"
Synonyms: deal, business deal,
- people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade"
- steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator; "they rode the trade winds going west"
Synonyms: trade wind, Verb
- do business; offer for sale as for one''s livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
Synonyms: deal, sell,
- exchange or give (something) in exchange for
Synonyms: swap, swop, switch,
- turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase; "trade in an old car for a new one"
Synonyms: trade in,
- engage in the trade of; "he is merchandising telephone sets"
- be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions; "The stock traded around $20 a share"
"trading" in Chinese, "tradablegoods" in Chinese, "tradacete" in Chinese, "tradacomm trading data communication" in Chinese, "tradardi" in Chinese, "tradate" in Chinese, "trade (brand) name" in Chinese, "trade a ociation" in Chinese, "trade acceptance" in Chinese, "trade acceptance bill" in Chinese,