tract in Chinese
[ trækt ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "tract"Synonyms of "tract""tract" in a sentence"tract" meaning
- Large tracts of wasteland have become a granary ...
- They opened up large tracts of wasteland .
- In the past nothing could grow on this tract of land .
- Fine bubbles originate in the lower respiratory tract .
- He wrote a tract on this subject .
- What he saw was a tract of sand .
- The respiratory tract conveys oxygen-rich air to the lungs .
- Drainage is usually carried out after biliary tract surgery .
- The bay shore of the silverthorn tract was very irregular .
- Respiratory tract fluid is the major product of the normal lung .
- a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
Synonyms: nerve pathway, nerve tract, pathway,
- a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose
- a brief treatise on a subject of interest; published in the form of a booklet
- an extended area of land
Synonyms: piece of land, piece of ground, parcel of land, parcel,