track in Chinese
[ træk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "track"Use "track" in a sentence
past tense: tracked past participle: tracked plural: tracks present participle: tracking
- The train for chicago is on track 9 .
- My life had switched onto the wrong track .
- Your question stopped him in his tracks .
- Production has already been put on the right track .
- Oceanographers once tracked waves .
- He kept dogging my tracks all the way to london ...
- The police are on the track of the gang .
- You 'll find your train at track 8 .
- The sudden bang froze us in our tracks .
- The horses came pounding along the track .
- the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
- a course over which races are run
Synonyms: racetrack, racecourse, raceway,
- any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
Synonyms: cart track, cartroad,
- a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
Synonyms: rail, rails, runway,
- a pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels
- a groove on a phonograph recording
- (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
Synonyms: data track,
- an endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground
Synonyms: caterpillar track, caterpillar tread,
- evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead"; "the trail led straight to the perpetrator"
Synonyms: lead, trail,
- a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc; "he played the first cut on the cd"; "the title track of the album"
- a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
Synonyms: path, course, Verb
- make tracks upon
- travel across or pass over; "The caravan covered almost 100 miles each day"
Synonyms: traverse, cover, cross, pass over, get over, get across, cut through, cut across,
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
Synonyms: chase, chase after, trail, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after,
- carry on the feet and deposit; "track mud into the house"
- observe or plot the moving path of something; "track a missile"
"warning track" in Chinese, "hen track" in Chinese, "cinder track" in Chinese, "track system" in Chinese, "tracking station" in Chinese, "body track" in Chinese, "grannie track" in Chinese, "track athletics" in Chinese, "track clearer" in Chinese, "tracings" in Chinese, "tracingwheel" in Chinese, "tracino pta" in Chinese, "tracircuit" in Chinese, "traciuc" in Chinese, "track 2" in Chinese, "track accuracy" in Chinese, "track addition" in Chinese, "track address" in Chinese,