tower in Chinese
[ 'tauə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "tower"Synonyms of "tower""tower" in a sentence"tower" meaning
past tense: towered past participle: towered plural: towers present participle: towering
- His big body towers over the others .
- The tower collapsed in a heap of ruin .
- Then they broke out the towering mountains .
- The towers are surfaced with steel plates .
- The towers are 170 ft above the caisson .
- At six feet , he towers over his mother .
- The base of the tower is restrained against rotation .
- The water tower is fifty metres high .
- The skyscraper towers into the clouds .
- Two great towers support four huge cables .
- a structure taller than its diameter; can stand alone or be attached to a larger building
- a powerful small boat designed to pull or push larger ships
Synonyms: tugboat, tug, towboat,
- anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower; "the test tube held a column of white powder"; "a tower of dust rose above the horizon"; "a thin pillar of smoke betrayed their campsite"
Synonyms: column, pillar, Verb
- appear very large or occupy a commanding position; "The huge sculpture predominates over the fountain"; "Large shadows loomed on the canyon wall"
Synonyms: loom, predominate, hulk,
- "tower" meaning: Noun: tower tawu(r) A structure taller...
- "tower" meaning in Japanese: １tower n. 塔, やぐら; 高層ビル. 【動詞＋】 ◆build a tower 塔を建てる ◆climb ...
- "tower" meaning in Korean: noun, 탑, 성루, 성채, 요새 vi, 높이 솟아 오르다, 우뚝 솟다
- "tower" meaning in Russian: 1) башня Ex: old tower старая башня Ex: staged tower ступе...
- "tower" meaning in Arabic: n. حصن, برج, قلعة, صرح, مبنى مرتفع
- "tower" meaning in French: n. tour, grand immeuble; tour-immeuble v. dominer; plan...
"towers" in Chinese, "towered" in Chinese, "towering" in Chinese, "fire tower" in Chinese, "shot tower" in Chinese, "watch tower" in Chinese, "eiffel tower" in Chinese, "control tower" in Chinese, "martello tower" in Chinese, "towellingpaper" in Chinese, "towelrail" in Chinese, "towelring" in Chinese, "towels" in Chinese, "towels of textile" in Chinese, "tower (disambiguation)" in Chinese, "tower above" in Chinese, "tower above the rest; come out first" in Chinese, "tower absorption system" in Chinese,