tourism in Chinese
[ 'tʊəriz(ə)m ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "tourism"Synonyms of "tourism""tourism" in a sentence"tourism" meaning
- The country 's economy is dependent on tourism .
- The island has been ruined by tourism .
- Some countries obtain large sums of foreign exchange from tourism .
- In 1973, international tourism supported over 270, 000 jobs .
- The hotel was appointed a designated hotel by the beijing travel and tourism administration .
- The great increase in tourism in recent years has resulted in the construction of many hotels .
- Birmingham college of food , tourism and creative studies
- Tourism resources in agricultural ecology : an analysis
- China national tourism trading service corp . cttsc
- Demands in tourism at home : its present and future
- the business of providing services to tourists; "Tourism is a major business in Bermuda"